The following information came to me via The Lambton Shores Weekly Newsletter. I felt the following items may be of interest to some of our members.
Is now available at the Shores Recreation Centre and at the Legacy Centre.
Check out the Municipal website at: www.lambtonshores.ca/publicskating for dates and times or contact the Community Services Department at 519-243-1400 or Toll Free at 1-866-943-1400
Winterizing your cottage:
Please remember that when closing down your cottage, the Municipality will turn off your water curb stop free of charge.
We require 5 business days’ notice to complete the turn off. Appointments can be scheduled between 8:30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. To schedule an appointment, please contact Community Services at 519-243-1400
Leaf Pick Up Program – Fall 2015
Leaves can be bagged for pickup by the Community Services Department.
This program is in effect October 5 – November 27, 2015, and is as follows:
- All leaves must be bagged in BROWN PAPER BAGS. Clear bags will NOT be accepted.
- Only bagged leaves will be picked up; not garbage or brush please.
- All bags must be placed at the curb for pickup.
- Leaves will be picked up sometime during the week as time and quantity dictate.
- If your leaves are missed please call 519-243-1400, toll free 1-866-943-1400 and pickup will be arranged.
Please be advised that leaves raked onto the street or piled in the street or ditch will not be collected. This poses a danger to pedestrians, bicycles and motorists and can cause drainage problems.
Click here to view this article on the Lambton Shores Website