Steps that have been taken to ensure that HW members are aware:
- Signs have been posted at each end of the road
- Yellow caution tape has been put around all open gates to ensure HW homeowners are aware of BOP road
- Tape will be taken down once the road is re-opened.
- Emails are also being sent to HW members of this situation.
Please note that the company doing the work has advised that they have a couple of concerns:
1. Dogs may run onto the new asphalt from the accesses along Beach of Pines Road. The asphalt can reach temperatures of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. The soft asphalt is very difficult to remove once it hardens on shoes or paws.
Note October 2 there will be a constant flow of trucks for your own safety please stay away from the area.